Thursday, June 21, 2012

Intro to the blog: Noah

I would now like to introduce my brother Noah to all of you. Ok girls... just back off. This 12 year old good lookin' kid is pretty amazing. Even though he pulls all the regular tv sitcom little brother annoying stunts, he somehow cancels that out with other redeeming moments. Not only is he a preacher of the gospel already, but he has started to show great interest in farming, which of course makes is farmer big sister really happy. Insert cheesy emoticon smiley face here. He has planted climbing beans, beets, radishes, brussel sprouts, peppers, squash and tomatoes in the back yard this month.... without me! Even though he was side swiped with how much work land prep and planting would be, he faithfully checks them everyday and puts his fingers in the soil to see if the need water. He even watches for rainfall as to not over water his babies. Having him interested in farming also made me realize I should probably not talk about it as much as I do to people because wow, it can be annoying if that's all you talk about. So sorry friends! But then again... I'm not. I wanted to give Noah a little intro to the blog because he will probably start being in a lot of the posts now that we are together and are compiling quite a thick project folder of things we want to do.
Photo by Sara Sobkoviak. She also has a facebook.

 Next on our list and of course we will fully document and blog about it, is a potato box! Here's a link if you want to check it out real quick. We are going to see if we have some wood in the shed to at least start one or a couple! We love farming. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment